|News and Analysis|
July 20, 2012
1. 8 Steps for Surgery Centers to Make the ICD-10 Transition.
2. 10 Surgery Centers Focused on Sports Medicine.
3. 5 Mistakes to Avoid During Medicare Accreditation.
4. Hill County Memorial Hospital in Texas Purchases Majority Interest in Marble Falls ASC.
5. Free Webinar: ICD-10: Are You Prepared? Kevin McDonald, Senior Vice President of Sales, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, and George Kaplinski, Vice President of Operations, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, will discuss how surgery centers can prepare for ICD-10. Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
6. Beverly Hills Surgery Center Surgeons Use daVinci Robotic System.
7. Oregon House Co-Speaker Visits Middle Fork Surgery Center.
8. Healthcare Staff Merit Compensation Increase 2.2% Over 12 Months.
9. 15 New Medicare ACOs to Participate in Advance Payment Model.
10. Free Webinar: The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution--Presented by Scott Regan, Founder and CEO of Achieve!t, this webinar discusses the most important ingredients of a results-driven culture that will enable you to execute faster and better. Thursday, August 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, Regent, SourceMedical and Interventional Management Services.