|News and Analysis|
July 16, 2012
1. 20 New Surgery Centers Openings & Announcements.
2. Leading a Surgery Center During a Time of Change: Q&A With John Wipfler and Linda Ruterboiries of Orthopaedic Surgery Center.
3. 10 Surgery Center Leaders on Southeastern & Southwestern State Association Boards.
4. Medical Malpractice Payments Hit Record Low in 2011.
5. Webinar: Coding for Arthroscopy Procedures. Join Paul Cadorette, Director for mdStrategies, as he explains coding for a discussion of arthrosocpy procedures. This informative webinar will include a review of common arthroscopy codes and also focuses on the changes to shoulder and knee arthroscopy codes in 2012. This webinar will be held on July, 19, 2012 at 1pm CDT. Click here to register.
6. 4 Recent Disputes Over Surgery Center Payments.
7. Cincinnati Urology Surgery Center Sells Office Building for $5.4M.
8. 5 Core Concepts for a Great Billing & Collections Business.
9. Innovation in Healthcare Leadership: The Time is Now.
10. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: CareFusion, ASCOA, Surgical Notes and Covidien.