1. Orion Medical Services. Orion Medical Services offers a turnkey approach to ASC development and management by covering all aspects of a project from financial feasibility analysis to site and operational development. Read more about Orion.
2. Surgical Management Professionals. With a seasoned team of healthcare professionals, SMP specializes in the management and development of ASCs and surgical specialty hospitals. Learn more about SMP.
3. Mednet. Mednet is a software technology company, led by a group of professionals from the ASC market that understand the core of your business practice and its unique requirements. Read more about Mednet.
4. NovaMed. NovaMed acquires, develops and operates ASCs in partnership with physicians. Learn more about NovaMed.
5. National Medical Billing Services. National Medical Billing Services specializes in freestanding outpatient surgery center coding and billing. Read more about NMBS.
6. Nueterra Healthcare. Nueterra Healthcare partners with physicians and hospitals to develop and manage community hospitals, surgical hospitals, ASCs and physical therapy centers including new development, joint-ventures, acquisitions and turnarounds. Learn more about Nueterra.
7. Marasco & Associates. Marasco & Associates is a national architecture and consulting firm, dedicated to providing quality facility design and development assistance for outpatient medical facilities, private physician groups, hospitals and institutional clients. Read more about Marasco & Associates.
8. B. Braun. For 150 years, B. Braun has developed a rich heritage of knowledge and expertise for delivering innovative healthcare products, medical devices and programs designed to improve both patient and health-professional safety. Learn more about B. Braun.
9. Medical Facilities Corporation. Medical Facilities Corporation is a publicly traded company and a leading acquirer of majority interests in high quality specialty hospitals and ASCs. Read more about MFC.
10. RMC Medstone. In addition to fine tuning your operations, the MedStone team will restructure debt and seek out innovative financing solutions to your daily needs resulting in more efficient cash flow. Learn more about RMC MedStone.