|News and Analysis|
July 13, 2012
1. 8 Steps to Elevate Profitability at Surgery Centers.
2. How Does Your ASC Income Statement Compare? 20 Statistics.
3. 10 ASCs Recently Undergoing Expansion Projects.
4. 6 Key Issues Facing Healthcare in the Second Half of 2012.
5. Webinar: Coding for Arthroscopy Procedures. Join Paul Cadorette, Director for mdStrategies, as he explains coding for a discussion of arthrosocpy procedures. This informative webinar will include a review of common arthroscopy codes and also focuses on the changes to shoulder and knee arthroscopy codes in 2012. This webinar will be held on July, 19, 2012 at 1pm CDT. Click here to register.
6. 5 Steps to a Better-Run ASC Revenue Cycle.
7. 15 Statistics on Physician Compensation for Key ASC Specialties.
8. Advanced Center for Surgery Opens in Pennsylvania.
9. Illinois' Loyola University Health System Opens Surgery Center.
10. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: GE, ASD Management, ASCOA and VMG Health.