|News and Analysis|
July 11, 2012
1. 12 Steps to a More Robust Reimbursement in a Surgery Center.
2. ASCA: How the Supreme Court's Healthcare Reform Ruling Affects Surgery Centers.
3. 10 Hospitals Acquiring, Planning or Developing Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
4. 10 Clinical & Operational Statistics on Low Back Injections.
5. Webinar: Coding for Arthroscopy Procedures. Join Paul Cadorette, Director for mdStrategies, as he explains coding for a discussion of arthrosocpy procedures. This informative webinar will include a review of common arthroscopy codes and also focuses on the changes to shoulder and knee arthroscopy codes in 2012. This webinar will be held on July, 19, 2012 at 1pm CDT. Click here to register.
6. 9 California Surgery Centers, 60 Physicians Sue Aetna Alleging Attack on Out-of-Network ASCs.
7. 5 Steps to Reduce Patient Non-Compliance in Surgery Centers.
8. Robotic Technology on the Horizon for ASCs: Q&A With Drs. S. Adam Ramin & Isaac Verbukh.
9. Post-Supreme Court Ruling: 19 Next Steps for Providers.
10. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAHC, ASCOA, SourceMedical and Surgical Notes.