1. Practice Partners in Healthcare. Specializing in de novo and turn-around situations, Practice Partners' physician base encompasses a wide array of surgeons with an emphasis in orthopedics. Learn more about Practice Partners.
2. Implantable Provider Group. Implantable Provider Group works with providers, facilities, manufacturers and commercial payors to fully manage all aspects of high-cost implantable medical devices. Read more about IPG.
3. Meridian Surgical Partners. Meridian acquires interests in established physician-owned surgical facilities, as well as partners with physicians seeking to grow their businesses locally through the development of new surgical facilities. Learn more about Meridian.
4. The Sanders Trust. The Sanders Trust owns, acquires and develops ASC buildings and medical office buildings nationwide. Read more about The Sanders Trust.
5. Alcon Laboratories. Offering the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of ophthalmic surgical products, Alcon leads the market by enabling surgeons to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. Learn more about Alcon.
6. American Medical Buildings. AMB Development Group specializes exclusively in the development of ambulatory care facilities nationwide, including surgery centers, medical office buildings, clinics, imaging centers and outpatient centers. Read more about AMB.
7. Kaye/Bassman International. Greg Zoch is a partner and managing director with Kaye/Bassman International, a 26-year-old executive search firm. Learn more about Mr. Zoch and Kaye/Bassman.
8. Physicians Endoscopy. Physicians Endoscopy develops and manages endoscopic ambulatory surgery centers in partnership with practicing GI physicians and hospitals. Read more about Physicians Endoscopy.
9. Affinity Insurance Services. Affinity Insurance Services is a part of Aon Corporation, a Fortune 250 Corporation and the No. 1 global insurance broker. Learn more about Affinity.
10. Access MediQuip. Access MediQuip is the largest and most experienced provider of outsourced implantable device management solutions to the healthcare industry. Read more about Access MediQuip.