|News and Analysis|
July 02, 2012
1. Is Out-of-Network Reimbursement Disappearing for ASCs? Q&A With John Bartos of Collect Rx.
2. 9 Points on Recruiting Physicians to Surgery Centers in Tough Markets.
3. Georgia's St. Joseph's/Candler Health System Could Lose $20.6M to Proposed Outpatient Center.
4. CMS: Coverage for Bariatric Surgery Will Vary by Region.
5. Free Webinar: ICD-10 - Are You Prepared? Kevin McDonald, Senior Vice President of Sales, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, and George Kaplinski, Vice President of Operations, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, will discuss how surgery centers can prepare for ICD-10. Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
6. 6 Points on Medicare Reimbursement Trends in Surgery Centers.
7. Florida's Mease Dunedin Hospital Renovates Surgery Center.
8. 15 New Statistics on Ophthalmology in ASCs.
9. 8 New Pain Management Program Launches, Acquisitions or Developments.
10. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA, Skylight and ASD Management.