|News and Analysis|
June 25, 2012
1. 5 Ways to Control Expense at a Surgery Center.
2. Expanding Health Inventures Past ASC Management: Q&A With Senior Vice President Christian Ellison.
3. Sansum Clinic Proposes Ambulatory Surgery Center.
4. 10 ASC Industry Leaders to Know.
5. Free Webinar: PPO-Out of Network Payments Are Not Dead! Kelly D Webb CEO of ASC Billing Specialists LLC will discuss how surgery center leaders should evaluate out-of-network billing to manage their ASCs at a profit instead of thin margins. Thursday, June 28, 1:00PM-2:00PM. Click here to register.
6. 30 Statistics on Gastroenterology in Surgery Centers.
7. 3 Core Concepts for Building a Successful Business: Thoughts From Lisa Rock of National Medical Billing Services.
8. 20 Recent Medicare & Medicaid Issues.
9. Foundation Surgery Affiliates Partners With Physicians on New Florida Surgery Center.
10. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA, Covidien and VMG Health.