|News and Analysis|
June 22, 2012
1. Reaching Past the "Low Hanging Fruit": 5 Costs to Cut in a Mature Surgery Center.
2. UnitedHealthcare Second Insurer to Sue California ASCs Over Alleged Overbilling.
3. 6 Strategies for Seamless Surgery Center Expansion.
4. What is the Going Rate for ASC Administrator and Medical Director Pay?
5. Free Webinar: PPO-Out of Network Payments Are Not Dead! Kelly D Webb CEO of ASC Billing Specialists LLC will discuss how surgery center leaders should evaluate out-of-network billing to manage their ASCs at a profit instead of thin margins. Thursday, June 28, 1:00PM-2:00PM. Click here to register.
6. Reworked NJ Bill Would Apply Same Standards to One-Room Surgeries and ASCs.
7. 5 Factors for Success With Spine Surgery in ASCs.
8. Case Costing, Benchmarking and More: 10 Ways to Improve Profits in an ASC.
9. California to Allow Nurses to Administer Anesthesia Unsupervised.
10. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAHC, Regent Surgical Health, Provation and VMG Health.