|News and Analysis|
June 18, 2012
1. 10 Questions to Evaluate ASC Investment Opportunities.
2. WSU Physician Group to Relocate 230 Employees to New Surgery Center.
3. 10 Critical ASC Statistics to Review Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
4. 5 Steps to Fix a Failing Hospital-ASC Joint Venture.
5. Free Webinar: PPO-Out of Network Payments Are Not Dead! Kelly D Webb CEO of ASC Billing Specialists LLC will discuss how surgery center leaders should evaluate out-of-network billing to manage their ASCs at a profit instead of thin margins. Thursday, June 28, 1:00PM-2:00PM. Click here to register.
6. Willow Creek Surgery Center Introduces Laparascopic Bariatric Procedures.
7. OakLeaf Surgical Hospital Plans to Build 84,000-Square-Foot Medical Center.
8. 6 Things ASCs Need to Know About Orthopedic and Spine Managed Care Contracting.
9. ASCs vs. Hospitals: How Spine Surgery Reimbursement Compares.
10. Job Opening: Surgical Care Affiliates Administrator in Illinois. Click here for more information.
11. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Surgical Notes, HFG and VMG Health.