|News and Analysis|
June 15, 2012
1. 6 Case Volume Metrics to Manage in an ASC.
2. CMS Cancels TENS Reimbursement: 6 Pain Management Physicians Respond.
3. 32 Statistics on ASC Operating Expenses.
4. 10 ASC Administrators Managing Hospital Joint Venture ASCs.
5. Free Webinar: PPO-Out of Network Payments Are Not Dead! Kelly D Webb CEO of ASC Billing Specialists LLC will discuss how surgery center leaders should evaluate out-of-network billing to manage their ASCs at a profit instead of thin margins. Thursday, June 28, 1:00PM-2:00PM. Click here to register.
6. Avera Sacred Heart Hospital Completes Surgery Center.
7. 8 Points on Whether Keeping Billing In-House or Outsourcing Makes Sense.
8. Gailey Eye Clinic Opens Retina Surgery Center.
9. 40 New Statistics on 2011 Physician Compensation.
10. Job Opening: Surgical Care Affiliates Administrator in Illinois. Click here for more information.
11. Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12 PM CT - 1 PM CT. Eric Flyckt, MD, Director of Client Analytics for Objective Health, discusses how to prioritize and focus margin improvement efforts. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Experior, Covidien and Surgical Notes.