|News and Analysis|
June 13, 2012
1. 10 Steps to Increase the Value of a Surgery Center.
2. Tony Mira: OIG to Anesthesia Practices: Think Again Before You Pay Your ASC for the "Franchise."
3. 8 Steps to Maximize Price When Selling an ASC.
4. Construction Starts on 10,000-Squre-Foot Bridgeport Surgery Center in Ohio.
5. Free Webinar: PPO-Out of Network Payments Are Not Dead! Kelly D Webb CEO of ASC Billing Specialists LLC will discuss how surgery center leaders should evaluate out-of-network billing to manage their ASCs at a profit instead of thin margins. Thursday, June 28, 1:00PM-2:00PM. Click here to register.
6. 10 Surgery Centers With Total Joint Replacement Programs.
7. 5 Hand Surgery Trends in Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
8. Ohio Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center Partners With Camden Clark Medical Center.
9. CMS: National Health Spending Grows 3.9% in 2011.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling recommendations for its 2012 Women in the ASC Industry to Know list. If you would like to make a recommendation, contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
11. Webinar: Join Paul Cadorette, director of education for mdStrategies as he explains coding for topics and surgeries involving the spine like percutaneous vertebroplasty or augmentation, total disc replacement and manipulation of the spine under anesthesia and others. The webinar will be held on June 21, 2012 at 1PM CDT . Click here for more information.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Ambulatory Alliances, National Medical Billing Services and Surgical Notes.