|News and Analysis|
June 11, 2012
1. 4 Options for Physician/Hospital Partnership: Thoughts From Dr. Chuck Peck of Health Inventures.
2. What Matters for ASCs in the Next Six Months? 15 Dates to Know.
3. 5 A/R Management Problems That Hurt ASC Profitability.
4. $18M Surgery Center to Be Largest Expansion in Via Christi's History.
5. New York's Gramercy Surgery Center Seeks $5M in Equity Financing.
6. 50 Statistics on Surgery Center Case Charges.
7. 12 Qualities to Look For When Outsourcing Billing & Collections.
8. Mildred Milliman Outpatient Surgery Center Opens at Olean General Hospital.
9. St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor to Build $30M Outpatient Surgery Pavilion.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling recommendations for its 2012 Women in the ASC Industry to Know list. If you would like to make a recommendation, contact Rachel at email@example.com for more information.
11. Free Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medical Margins. Eric Flyckt, MD, director of client analytics for Objective Health will share new prospectives that hospitals can apply to better prioritize and focus their current margin improvement efforts. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12:00PM-1:00PM. Click here to register.
12. Free Webinar: PPO-Out of Network Payments Are Not Dead! Kelly D Webb CEO of ASC Billing Specialists LLC will discuss how surgery center leaders should evaluate out-of-network billing to manage their ASCs at a profit instead of thin margins. Thursday, June 28, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, National Medical Billing Services, ASCOA and Covidien.