1. Mini C Sales. Mini C Sales specializes in providing pre-owned and refurbished FluoroScan, Xi-Scan and OEC Mini C-Arms at a fraction of the cost of new systems. The company will exhibit at the October Improving Profitability, and Business, Strategic, Clinical and Legal Issues for ASCs conference. Read more about Mini C Sales.
2. L3 Healthcare Design. L3 Healthcare Design is made up of a team of highly specialized researchers, architects, engineers and interior designers focused on delivering a surgery center solution tailored to each facility's needs. The company will exhibit at the June Orthopedics, Pain Management and Spine-Driven ASC conference. Learn more about L3 Healthcare Design.
3. NovaMed. NovaMed acquires, develops and operates ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) in partnership with physicians. The company is the newest sponsor of a networking break at the June conference. Read more about NovaMed here.
4. Integra Life Sciences. Integra Life Sciences is a world leader in developing and marketing high quality surgical instruments, as well as innovative devices and products, for use in neurosurgery, reconstructive surgery, general surgery and soft tissue repair. The company will exhibit at the October conference. Learn more about Integra.
5. Ambulatory Surgery Centers of America. ASCOA is a leader in the surgery center industry, achieving exceptional quality of care and outstanding financial results. The company is a gold exhibitor at the October conference. Read more about ASCOA.
6. McShane Medical Properties. McShane Medical Properties is an integrated design/build construction and real estate development firm offering comprehensive services for the healthcare industry. The company will exhibit at the October conference. Learn more about McShane.
7. JCB Laboratories. JCB Laboratories is a compounding pharmacy that serves the ASC marketplace and focuses exclusively on preparing sterile products. The company has signed on to exhibit at the October conference. Read more about JCB Labs.
8. National Medical Billing Services. National Medical Billing service specializes in freestanding outpatient surgery center coding and billing; its mission is to provide ASCs with opportunities to increase revenue by offering cost-effective service and subject matter experts. The company has renewed its run of ads on www.BeckersASC.com. Learn more about National Medical Billing Service.
9. Physicians Capital. This Nashville-based firm provides loans for ASC buy-ins -- to help bring new physicians into a partnership -- based solely on the future cash flow of a surgery or diagnostic center. Physicians Capital is now a full-year advertiser with the ASC Review. Please read more about Physicians Capital's services here.