|News and Analysis|
June 8, 2012
1. 5 Management Problems Plaguing Unprofitable Surgery Centers.
2. 10 Surgery Centers Planned, Developed or Acquired by Hospitals.
3. Demolition of Illinois' Sherman Hospital to Leave Surgery Center Standing.
4. 16 Statistics on Surgery Center Case Revenue.
5. Registration Ends Today--10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035. Click here for the full brochure.
6. 4 Profitable HR Practices for Surgery Centers.
7. Determining Length of Stay at an ASC: Q&A With Jim Stilley, CEO of Northwest Michigan Surgery Center.
8. Delaware's Lewes Surgery Center Adds Dr. John Spieker, Neurostimulator Implants.
9. St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor to Build $30M Outpatient Surgery Pavilion.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling recommendations for its 2012 Women in the ASC Industry to Know list. If you would like to make a recommendation, contact Rachel at email@example.com for more information.
11. Free Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medical Margins. Eric Flyckt, MD, director of client analytics for Objective Health will share new prospectives that hospitals can apply to better prioritize and focus their current margin improvement efforts. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12:00PM-1:00PM. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Regent Surgical Health, Interventional Management Services and Covidien.