|News and Analysis|
June 6, 2012
1. 10 Statistics on the Surgery Center Industry.
2. OIG: Anesthesia Arrangements With ASCs Could Lead to Trouble.
3. 5 Tactics to Negotiate Better Reimbursement Rates for ASC Orthopedic Cases.
4. Surgery Center of Oklahoma's Dr. Keith Smith: Would an Overturn of PPACA Matter?
5. Registration Ends Friday--10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035. Click here for the full brochure.
6. Connecticut's SurgEase Ambulatory Surgery Center to Undergo $9.5k in Renovations.
7. 7 Methods to Prevent Drug Shortages Introduced by Recent Legislation.
8. 9 Current Employer Healthcare Spending Trends.
9. Free Webinar: Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy That Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interests. Attendees will learn about proprietary models that balance ownership and governance to deliver lasting clinical and financial success for both hospital and physicians in the webinar featuring Regent Surgical Health. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM. Click here to register.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling recommendations for its 2012 Women in the ASC Industry to Know list. If you would like to make a recommendation, contact Rachel at email@example.com for more information.
11. Free Webinar: Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medical Margins. Eric Flyckt, MD, director of client analytics for Objective Health will share new prospectives that hospitals can apply to better prioritize and focus their current margin improvement efforts. Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12:00PM-1:00PM. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, National Medical Billing Services, Ambulatory Alliances and Meridian Surgical Partners.