|News and Analysis|
June 4, 2012
1. 15 Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in May.
2. 5 Steps for Optimizing ASC Benchmarks.
3. 10 ASC Industry Leaders to Know.
4. Healthcare Industry Adds 32k Jobs in May.
5. Two New Sessions Added--10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Lou Sauer will conduct a swing session, "6 Common Errors Golfers Make," and Jason Ruchaber of HealthCare Appraisers will lead the session "Myth Behind the Multiple--Pricing ASC Shares." To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035. Click here for the full brochure.
6. St. Joseph Mercy Hospital to Build $30M Outpatient Surgery Center.
7. 10 Benchmarking Statistics About ASC Pain Management Revenue.
8. 5 Issues in the CRNA Supervision Debate: Anesthesiologists Weigh-In.
9. Free Webinar: ASCs-Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues. In this webinar Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods, will discuss the structure of an ASC partnership or acquisition as well as crucial legal issues impacting the industry. Tuesday, June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Free Webinar: Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy That Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interests. Attendees will learn about proprietary models that balance ownership and governance to deliver lasting clinical and financial success for both hospital and physicians in the webinar featuring Regent Surgical Health. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Sun National Bank, National Medical Billing Services, ASCOA and Covidien.