|News and Analysis|
June 1, 2012
1. 6 Steps to Building a Bonus Program for ASC Administrators, Clinical Directors & Staff.
2. How Congressional Budget Negotiations Could Impact Surgery Centers.
3. 5 Factors That Attract Physician Investors to Surgery Centers.
4. 10 ASCs Achieving Accreditation.
5. Two New Sessions Added--10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Lou Sauer will conduct a swing session, "6 Common Errors Golfers Make," and Jason Ruchaber of HealthCare Appraisers will lead the session "Myth Behind the Multiple--Pricing ASC Shares." To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035. Click here for the full brochure.
6. Development of New WA Orthopedic Surgery Center in Olympia Expected to Complete in August.
7. Drew Memorial Hospital Partners With UAMS to Recruit New Physicians for $8M Surgery Center.
8. Medical Costs Jump to 7.5% in 2013.
9. Free Webinar: ASCs-Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues. In this webinar Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods, will discuss the structure of an ASC partnership or acquisition as well as crucial legal issues impacting the industry. Tuesday, June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Free Webinar: Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy That Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interests. Attendees will learn about proprietary models that balance ownership and governance to deliver lasting clinical and financial success for both hospital and physicians in the webinar featuring Regent Surgical Health. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Covidien, VMG Health, Ambulatory Alliances and Surgical Notes.