|News and Analysis|
May 30, 2012
1. 14 Pros & Cons of Outsourcing ASC Billing Services.
2. CMS Actuaries Bolster ASC Association's Argument Against CPI-U.
3. 3 Core Benchmarks for Every Surgery Center.
4. 5 Things to Know About Acquiring an O-Arm for Spine ASCs.
5. Two New Sessions Added--10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Lou Sauer will conduct a swing session, "6 Common Errors Golfers Make," and Jason Ruchaber of HealthCare Appraisers will lead the session "Myth Behind the Multiple--Pricing ASC Shares." To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035. Click here for the full brochure.
6. Building a Physician-Hospital Joint Venture Overseas: 6 Points on Regent Surgical Health's Irish Partnership.
7. Surgery Center of Mount Dora to Become Joint Venture With Leesburg Regional Medical Center.
8. Medscape Report: 22 Statistics on Leading Payors by Dollars Collected & Patient Visits.
9. Free Webinar: ASCs-Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues. In this webinar Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods, will discuss the structure of an ASC partnership or acquisition as well as crucial legal issues impacting the industry. Tuesday, June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. AAAHC Unveils Cheaper Accreditation Program for Small Surgery Centers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, National Medical Billing Services, Ambulatory Alliances and Meridian Surgical Partners.