|News & Analysis|
May 27, 2011
1. 100 Orthopedic- and Spine-Driven ASCs to Know.
2. 6 Ways an ASC Can Lose Physicians -- and What to Do About It.
3. Less Than 40 Registration Spots Left for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Meet ASC Buyers, Improve Profits, Join 600-Plus People and Meet Mike Ditka -- Register Today!
4. Louisiana's Oschner, Iberville Parish Sign Letter of Intent for Freestanding Ambulatory Center.
5. AmSurg Adds Former Univita Executive Cindy Miller to Board of Directors.
6. 18 Statistics on Podiatry in Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
7. Complimentary Webinar -- EHR in the ASC: Meaningful Use and What it Means for Your Center (Thursday, June 2, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT ). Reserve your spot by clicking here.
8. 93% of Payors Have Chosen an Approach for ICD-10.
9. 5 Recent Fraud Cases Involving Healthcare CEOs.
10. Job Opening: Surgical Care Affiliates Seeks Director of New Business Development for Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Care Affiliates, EVEIA, ProVation and SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions.
|Meet ASC Buyers/Improve Profits/Join 600 People/Meet Mike Ditka/Register Today for the 9th Annual Ortho, Spine and Pain-Driven ASC Conference!|
|Less Than 40 Registration Spots Left! Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Registration spots are going fast so register today!
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Infection Prevention - Dotty Bollinger, RN, JD, LHCRM, CASC, Chief Medical Operations Officer, Laser Spine Institute, and Jack Wagner, President & CEO, Micro-Scientific, Inc.
B. How to Effectively Measure and Track Patient Quality - David Shapiro, MD, CHC, CHCQM, CHPRM, LHRM, CASC, Partner, Ambulatory Surgery Company, LLC
C. Coding Tools to Capture, Code and Improve Billings in the High Volume Orthopedic Center - W. Harwood Runner, CEO, Kerlan-Jobe
D. Successful Three Party Joint Ventures - Dennis Martin, SVP Client Services and Network Development, Aric Burke, VP Business Development, Health Inventures, LLC, and Troy P. Stockman, CEO, Nebraska Spine Hospital, LLC Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.