|News and Analysis|
May 25, 2012
1. 66 ASC Management and Development Company CEOs to Know.
2. 4 Areas for Successful ASCs to Benchmark Daily.
3. 15 Statistics on ASC Administrator Compensation.
4. PA Health System Awaits Vote on Exception to Build New Frankford Surgery Center, Hospital.
5. Only 15 Spots Left for the Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. NY DOH Recommends Changes to Surgery Center CON Process for Addition of Ophthalmology and Endoscopy.
7. 10 Factors Integral to Developing an Employee Compensation Plan.
8. Current & Future State of Hospital Acquisitions of Ancillary Businesses.
9. Free Webinar: ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss legal issues affecting ASCs, as well as the components of an ASC transaction. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1-2 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Becker's ASC Review is now accepting recommendations for its list of orthopedic- and spine-driven ambulatory surgery centers to know. If you would like to recommend an ASC for the list, please contact Laura at email@example.com.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Sun National Bank, Regent Surgical Health, Ambulatory Alliances and Zimmer.