|News & Analysis|
May 25, 2011
1. 5 ASC Specialties Predicted to Grow in 2011.
2. New ASCs for Michigan: Texas:
California: Arizona: Montana:
3. Less Than 40 Registration Spots Left for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Meet ASC Buyers, Improve Profits, Join 600-Plus People and Meet Mike Ditka -- Register Today!
4. Kentucky's Jewish & St. Mary's HealthCare Partners With Premier Surgery Center to Boost Competition.
5. Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners Announces Partnership With Maryland Surgery Center.
6. 25 Great Physicians in New York.
7. Complimentary Webinar -- EHR in the ASC: Meaningful Use and What it Means for Your Center (Thursday, June 2, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT ). Reserve your spot by clicking here.
8. Dr. Perry Haney Named Colorado ASC Association's 2011 Medical Leader of the Year.
9. ASC Association Issues Guide on Adverse Media Situation Protocol.
10. Surgical Notes, Laser Spine Institute Announced as New Sponsors of 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, VMG Health, EVEIA and Surgical Notes.
|Meet ASC Buyers/Improve Profits/Join 600 People/Meet Mike Ditka/Register Today for the 9th Annual Ortho, Spine and Pain-Driven ASC Conference!|
|Less Than 40 Registration Spots Left! Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Registration spots are going fast so register today!
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Key Tips for Success - Orthopedics in ASCs - What Works and What Doesn't - Greg Deconciliis, Administrator, Boston Out-Patient Surgical Suites
B. 10 Statistics Your ASC Should Review Each Day, Week, and Month and What to do About Them - Brian Brown, Regional Vice President, Operations, Meridian Surgical Partners
C. Interventional Pain Management - New Concepts to Reduce ER Visits, Hospitalizations and Re-Admissions - Scott Glaser, MD, DABIPP, Pain Specialists of Greater Chicago
D. Successful Three Party Joint Ventures - Dennis Martin, SVP Client Services and Network Development, Aric Burke, VP Business Development, Health Inventures, LLC, and Troy P. Stockman, CEO, Nebraska Spine Hospital, LLC Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.