|News and Analysis|
May 23, 2012
1. 29 New Statistics on Surgery Center A/R.
2. Will Surgery Centers Fit Into ACOs? Q&A With Garner Health CEO Craig Garner.
3. 10 Surgery Centers Currently Under Construction.
4. From Independent Investors to Salaried Employees: How Hospital Employment Affects 5 Common Surgery Center Specialties.
5. Only 15 Spots Left for the Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. Key Thoughts for a Physician-Hospital ASC Joint Venture.
7. Malcolm Grow Medical Clinic Transitions to Air Force's First ambulatory Surgery Center.
8. The Future Success of Healthcare Reform: Thoughts From Alan Sager.
9. Free Webinar: Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy That Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interests. Attendees will learn about proprietary models that balance ownership and governance to deliver lasting clinical and financial success for both hospital and physicians in the webinar featuring Regent Surgical Health. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Free Webinar: ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss legal issues affecting ASCs, as well as the components of an ASC transaction. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1-2 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Becker's ASC Review is now accepting recommendations for its list of orthopedic- and spine-driven ambulatory surgery centers to know. If you would like to recommend an ASC for the list, please contact Laura at email@example.com.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, National Medical Billing Services, Surgical Notes and Meridian Surgical Partners.