|News & Analysis|
May 23, 2011
1.10 Physician Statistics Surgery Centers Should Track and Benchmark.
2. 15 Surgery Center Companies Announcing New Leadership Positions.
3. Meet ASC Buyers, Improve Profits, Join 600 People and Meet Mike Ditka -- Register Today! 39 Registration Spots Left for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
4. Physician Recruitment : Positioning a Surgery Center for Sustained Growth.
Written by Michael McKevitt of Regent Surgical Health
5. ASC Association Seeks Surgery Centers Performing Total Hip & Knee Procedures.
6. Texas Surgery Center in Cedar Park Adds Outpatient Spine.
7. Upcoming Free Webinar: Maximizing Reimbursement for ASCs with Caryl Serbin of SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions (Wednesday, May 25, 1:15-2:15 CT). Register today!
8. We are seeking great, articulate physician leaders for 2 highlighted panels at the October ASC Conference. These include: 1) a panel on the best ideas for physician/hospital alignment and 2) the best ideas to increase ASC volume and profits. If you have suggestions, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-750-6016.
9. Medical Liability Reform Awaits Vote in House; ASC Association Maintains Support.
10. 5 Surgery Center Coding and Billing Tips.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, HealthCare Appraisers, SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions and Meridian Surgical Partners.
|Meet ASC Buyers/Improve Profits/Join 600 People/Meet Mike Ditka/Register Today for the 9th Annual Ortho, Spine and Pain-Driven ASC Conference!|
|Less Than 39 Registration Spots Left! Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Registration spots are going fast so register today!
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Operational Best Practices - Sarah Martin, MBA, RN, CASC, Regional Vice President, Operations, Meridian Surgical Partners
B. Coding Tools to Capture, Code and Improve Billings in the High Volume Orthopedic Center - W. Harwood Runner, CEO, Kerlan-Jobe
C. Value Priced Implants for Orthopedic and Spine Surgery - Richard A. Kube, MD, CEO, Founder & Owner, Prairie Spine & Pain Institute, and Blair A. Rhode, MD, Orland Park Orthopedics
D. The Changing Face of Healthcare Delivery - What to Expect Over the Next Ten Years - Joe Flower, CEO, The Change ProjectLearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.