|News and Analysis|
May 21, 2012
1. 8 Ideas to Improve Profits at a Financially Troubled Surgery Center.
2. WakeMed Partners With 24 Physicians to Open Capital City Surgery Center.
3. 5 Questions ASC Leaders Forget to Ask When Outsourcing Surgery Center Services.
4. Single-Payor Healthcare: An Analysis of the Potential Benefits and Challenges.
5. Only 37 Spots Left for the Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. New York's Little Falls Hospital to Spend $12M to Revamp Outpatient Surgery Services.
7. NY Surgeons Await State Approval for Lockport Surgery Center.
8. 5 Key Financial Ratios Healthcare Providers Should Track.
9. Free Webinar: Developing an ASC Joint Venutre Strategy That Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interests. Attendees will learn about proprietary models that balance ownership and governance to deliver lasting clinical and financial success for both hospital and physicians in the webinar featuring Regent Surgical Health. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. Free Webinar: ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss legal issues affecting ASCs, as well as the components of an ASC transaction. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1-2 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Becker's ASC Review is now accepting recommendations for its list of orthopedic- and spine-driven ambulatory surgery centers to know. If you would like to recommend an ASC for the list, please contact Laura at email@example.com.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Zimmer, National Medical Billing Services, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.