|News and Analysis|
May 18, 2012
1. 4 Benchmarks That ASCs Commonly Overlook.
2. Ohio Surgery Center Breaks Ground in Bridgeport.
3. 10 Factors That Affect Surgery Center Value.
4. AmSurg Reports Revenue Growth in 1Q.
5. Only 37 Spots Left for the Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. Symbion Reports Net Loss Increase in 1Q.
7. 20 Findings on Physician Engagement.
8. Physicians Endoscopy Partners With NY Physicians, Hospital on New Endoscopy Center.
9. Foundation Healthcare to Combine With Sleep Management Solutions Provider Graymark Healthcare.
10. Free Webinar: Developing an ASC Joint Venutre Strategy That Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interests. Attendees will learn about proprietary models that balance ownership and governance to deliver lasting clinical and financial success for both hospital and physicians in the webinar featuring Regent Surgical Health. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss legal issues affecting ASCs, as well as the components of an ASC transaction. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1-2 PM CT. Click here to register.
12. Becker's ASC Review is now accepting recommendations for its list of orthopedic- and spine-driven ambulatory surgery centers to know. If you would like to recommend an ASC for the list, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Experior and Zimmer.