|News and Analysis|
May 14, 2012
1. 10 Ways to Cut Surgery Center Costs Before 2012 Ends.
2. Market Report: US Surgery Center Market Generates $18B in Annual Revenue.
3. 5 Steps for Surgery Centers to Negotiate Top Payor Rates.
4. 90% of Surgery Centers Experiencing Drug Shortage At Least Weekly.
5. Only 37 Spots Left for the Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. 5 Steps for Spine & Pain Centers to Support Integrated Patient Care.
7. Illinois Rep Introduces Bill to Require Disclosure of ASC Charges.
8. Endo-Surgical Center of Florida in Orlando Now Open.
9. AMA Asks for 2-Year Delay of ICD-10.
10. Free Webinar: Developing an ASC Joint Venutre Strategy That Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interests. Attendees will learn about proprietary models that balance ownership and governance to deliver lasting clinical and financial success for both hospital and physicians in the webinar featuring Regent Surgical Health. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss legal issues affecting ASCs, as well as the components of an ASC transaction. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1-2 PM CT. Click here to register.
12. Becker's ASC Review is now accepting recommendations for its list of orthopedic- and spine-driven ambulatory surgery centers to know. If you would like to recommend an ASC for the list, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, National Medical Billing Services, Surgical Notes and Meridian Surgical Partners.