|News and Analysis|
May 14, 2012
1. 10 Great ASC Industry Leaders to Know.
2. USPI Adds Memorial Hermann CEO to Board of Directors.
3. Standing Up for the ASC Industry: Q&A With ASCA CEO William Prentice.
4. UPMC Removes Surgery Center Administrator Over His Aid to Highmark.
5. Only 49 Spots Left for the Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. NC's Southeastern Regional Medical Center Moves Closer to Decision on New Surgery Center.
7. Medical Societies Push for Changes to CMS Meaningful Use Criteria.
8. Hospitals Lose Millions Annually on Canceled Elective Outpatient Surgery.
9. Sonoma Valley Hospital Starts Construction on Facility to House Surgery Center.
10. Webinar: Coding for the Spine: Spinal Arthrodesis Techniques. Learn to code the most common types of spinal arthrodesis techniques being performed today, such as an anterior cervical fusion with a discectomy and the posterior and/or posterolateral lumbar procedures. Receive a review of recent CPT coding changes and earn CEUs. Thursday, May 17, 2012, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss legal issues affecting ASCs, as well as the components of an ASC transaction. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1-2 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, National Medical Billing Services, ASCOA and ASD Management.