|News and Analysis|
May 11, 2012
1. 22 Statistics on the Best Payors for Physicians by Specialty.
2. War Against Out-of-Network Continues as Aetna Dissuades Members From Using OON Surgery Centers.
3. When 5010 Delays Surgery Center Payment: 4 Steps to Respond.
4. 6 Legislative and Regulatory Changes Affecting the ASC Industry.
5. Only 49 Spots Left for the Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. How Does Kentucky's Latest Pain Legislation Impact Physicians? Q&A With Dr. Manchikanti.
7. Fairview Health Services Plans $182M Surgery Center.
8. Financially Troubled Erlanger Health System Makes Surgical Improvements to Draw Departing Physicians.
9. 20 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Compensation.
10. Webinar: Coding for the Spine: Spinal Arthrodesis Techniques. Learn to code the most common types of spinal arthrodesis techniques being performed today, such as an anterior cervical fusion with a discectomy and the posterior and/or posterolateral lumbar procedures. Receive a review of recent CPT coding changes and earn CEUs. Thursday, May 17, 2012, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: ASCs - Anatomy of an ASC Deal and Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss legal issues affecting ASCs, as well as the components of an ASC transaction. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1-2 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provation, Regent Surgical Health and Surgical Notes.