|News and Analysis|
May 4, 2012
1. Moving From 4,000 to 11,000 Patients a Year: 5 Tactics to Grow Case Volume.
2. 15 Statistics on ASC Administrator Compensation.
3. Going Paperless Overnight: 8 Steps to a Complete Transition to EHR in an Surgery Center.
4. CMS Releases ASC Quality Reporting Manual.
5. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration extended to May 8. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. Massachusetts Passes Determination of Need Guidelines, Threatening Expansion of Surgery Centers.
7. 10 Trends in Physician Behavior and Compensation.
8. IA Bill Amendment to Allow Ophthalmologist to Operate Surgery Center Unlikely to Pass.
9. HCA Outpatient Volumes Increase in First Quarter of 2012.
10. Free Webinar: ASCs-Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues. Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare and Scott Becker, JD, of McGuireWoods discuss the structure of an ASC partnership or acquisition and crucial legal issues impacting the industry. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 12 PM-1 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASD Management, VMG Health and Surgical Notes