|News and Analysis|
April 30, 2012
1. Boosting ASC Case Volume: 3 Ways to Capitalize on Your Payor and Patient Market.
2. NJAASC: State Regulations Will Increase Cost of Care, Damage Profitability of Orthopedic-Driven ASCs.
3. 6 Ways to Increase Physician Satisfaction at Your Surgery Center.
4. 15 Statistics on ASC Supply Costs.
5. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. Maury Regional Medical Center Approved to Build Ambulatory Surgery Center.
7. MA's Winchester Hospital Set to Open New Surgery Center.
8. 3 Pain Specialists on Shaping Pain Management Healthcare Policy.
9. 11 Statistics on Physician Compensation and Contract Benchmarks.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Job Opportunity: Multi-specialty ASC in Grand Junction, Colorado is seeking a full-time administrator. Email resumes to email@example.com. Click here for more information.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.