|News and Analysis|
April 27, 2012
1. 7 Cost-Cutting Tips From Experienced Surgery Center Administrators.
2. CMS Releases Proposed Quality Reporting Guidelines for ASCs.
3. CMS May Bump Cervical Spine Arthroplasty From "Inpatient Only" List.
4. ACOs, Quality Control and Custom Surgical Centers: 4 Key Trends Impacting Outpatient Surgery.
5. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
6. 25 New Statistics on ASC Specialist Compensation.
7. AmSurg's Net Earnings Increase 35% in Q1.
8. HMA Reports Jump in Outpatient Surgery; Orthopedics, Spinal Implants Dominate Growth.
9. Nationwide Children's Hospital Opens First Suburban Surgery Center.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Job Opportunity: Multi-specialty ASC in Grand Junction, Colorado is seeking a full-time administrator. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for more information.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, Regent Surgical Health, Surgical Notes and ASD Management.