|News and Analysis|
April 23, 2012
1. Hiring an Outstanding Administrator: 4 Steps to Find the Right Person for Your ASC.
2. UnitedHealth Reports Growth in Outpatient Surgery in 2012.
3. 5 Ways to Balance Difficult Payors & Expensive Implants in a Surgery Center.
4. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. New MD Surgery Center Set to Open in Fort Meade.
6. Start to Finish in 3 Months: 8 Reasons Why Prairie SurgiCare Could Make it Happen.
7. 15 Gastroenterologists on the Move.
8. 16 New Statistics on Surgery Center Net Revenue.
9. Johnson Memorial to Open New Surgery Center at End of April.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA and ASD Management.