|News and Analysis|
April 20, 2012
1. 6 Benchmark Goals for ASCs to Meet and Exceed in 2012.
2. Who Invests in Surgery Centers?: 20 Statistics About ASC Investment by Physician Specialty.
3. Basic Steps to Cut Supply Costs in an ASC: Thoughts From Provista's Richard Peters.
4. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. CO's Poudre Valley Health System Breaks Ground on New Surgery Center.
6. 315K Patient Files Missing From Emory Healthcare, Including Surgery Center.
7. Tennessee's Maury Regional Medical Center Seeks Approval for ASC.
8. Regent Surgical Health Promotes Andrew Suba to Revenue Cycle Coordinator.
9. Massachusetts Hospital Association Responds to Surgery Center Leaders in Battle Over Regulations.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, Surgical Notes and VMG Health.