|News and Analysis|
April 18, 2012
1. 112 Surgery Center Administrators to Know.
2. 4 Steps to a Thriving GI Surgery Center.
3. 50 Statistics on Physician Workforce Growth in America.
4. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. Iowa's Greater Regional Medical Center Set to Open New Surgery Center.
6. New NY Surgery Centers Approved for Brooklyn and Harrison.
7. 41% of Consumers Say Social Media Affects Their Provider Choice.
8. 4 Tips for the Entrepreneurial Business-Minded Surgeon.
9. When Selling Minority Stake in Struggling ASCs is Beneficial: Thoughts From Blayne Rush of Ambulatory Alliances.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Amkai, ASD Management and Surgical Notes.