|News and Analysis|
April 16, 2012
1. What Do Patient Demographics Reveal About Your ASC?
2. 7 Ideas for Keeping Physicians on Time at ASCs.
3. 20 States With the Most PPACA Funding.
4. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. Crozer-Keystone Health System to Cut 325 Jobs Due to Shift to Outpatient Surgery.
6. 15 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Compensation.
7. Houston's Victory Healthcare to Convert Facility to ASC.
8. 3 Steps to Establishing a Patient Coordination System in a Surgery Center.
9. NJAASC Letter Demands Aetna Stop Patient Re-Direction Among In-Network Centers.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply costs in surgery centers. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, ASCOA and VMG Health.