|News and Analysis|
April 13, 2012
1. 5 Ways to Achieve Double-Digit Growth With a Surgery Center This Year.
2. How Much Should You Pay Your Employees? 35 Statistics on ASC Staff Compensation.
3. 5 Mistakes Surgery Centers Make When Dealing With Payors.
4. The Best Business Conference in the ASC Arena -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. Massachusetts Council Votes on Regulations That Would Complicate ASC Expansion.
6. Which Procedures Do Surgery Centers Perform Most? 40 Statistics on 4 Common Specialties.
7. 5 Recent Disputes Between Surgery Centers and Payors.
8. New NY Joint-Venture Ophthalmology Surgery Center Coming to Wilton.
9. Ohio's Nationwide Children's Hospital Opens New Surgery Center in Westerville.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply costs in surgery centers. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experior, Regent Surgical Health and Medical Facilities Corporation.