|News and Analysis|
April 11, 2012
1. 9 Points for ASCs on Achieving Financial Solvency.
2. 35 Statistics on America's Payor Mix by Region.
3. 15 Surgery Centers & Hospitals Achieving Accreditation.
4. The Best Business Conference for ASC Owners & Administrators -- Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. 5 ASC Industry Leaders Weigh In on Physician Recruitment.
6. New NC Orthopedic Surgery Center Coming to Raleigh.
7. New ICD-10 Deadline Proposed for 2014.
8. Massachusetts ASC Association President Linda Rahm: State Regulations Would Threaten Access to Care.
9. 38 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March.
10. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply costs in surgery centers. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Surgical Notes and ASD Management.