|News & Analysis|
April 11, 2011
1. Foundation HealthCare Affiliates to be Acquired by SunLink Health Systems. 2. 9 Strategies to Negotiate the Best Contracts With Payors.
Features insight from Tom Faith and Jim Odom of The C/N Group
3. How Can Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management ASCs and Practices Win Professionally and Financially Over the Next Few Years: Find Out at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
Would you prefer an added session at this conference on "Physician-Owned Ancillaries" or "ACOs"? Please e-mail email@example.com with your opinion.
4. MedPAC Recommends Strategies to Combat Imaging
Overuse. 5. Why Surgery Center Management Companies Purchase Majority vs. Minority Stakes: Q&A With Stephen Rosenbaum of Interventional Management Services. 6. Electronic Health Records: What Does it Mean and Do We Have to Go There?
Written by Ann O'Neill of Regent Surgical Health
7. 5 Things to Know Before Buying Pre-Owned Equipment.
Written by Ray Midlam of Olympus America
.8. Seeking speakers on "What Does it Take to Be a Great Physician Leader" and "Physician-Owned Implant, Device and Anesthesia Companies: What are the Opportunities" for the 18th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (Oct. 27-29; Chicago). Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Will ACOs Assist Pain Management?
10. Length of Surgery, Blood Loss Are Top Stress Factors for Surgeons.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
, SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions
and VMG Health
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Registration spots are going fast so register today! 95 percent of exhibits sold out.
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Successful Three Party Joint Ventures - Christian D. Ellison, Vice President, Health Inventures
B. Short and Long Term Strategic Planning and Setting Annual Goals and Objectives - John Goehle, CASC MBA CPA, Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies, LLC
C. Given the Economic Downturn, Why Now is Actually a Great Time to Develop a Facility - John Marasco, AIA, NCARB, Principal & Owner, Marasco & Associates
D. Top Traits of ASC Leaders and How to Recognize Them - Greg Zoch, Partner, Kaye-BassmanLearn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.