|News and Analysis|
April 09, 2012
1. 5 Ways Physician Employment Affects ASC Value.
2. 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
3. Massachusetts Clamps Down on Surgery Centers With New Regulations.
4. The Best Business Conference for ASC Owners & Administrators -- Plus 12 Sessions on Clinical, Safety and Quality Issues. Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. Physician Group to Pay $550k for Advocate's Controlling Interest in Orland Park Surgical Center.
6. Collaborating With Primary Care Physicians: Q&A With Dr. Edward Tavel of Pain Specialists of Charleston. 7. Call for Speakers: We are seeking 4 great ASC administrators to serve on a question and answer panel for the 19th Annual ASC Conference, to be held this fall in Chicago. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a suggestion for a speaker.
8. New NC GI-Driven Surgery Center Opens in Kingston.
9. New KY Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center Opens in Louisville.
10. Communication Is Key: How Your Surgery Center Development/Management Company Should Interact With You.
11. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
12. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply costs in surgery centers. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Interventional Management Services, ASCOA, VMG Health and Surgical Notes.