|News and Analysis|
April 06, 2012
1. Crafting Successful ASC Joint Ventures in 2012: Q&A With Jeff Peo, Donna Greene and Brandon Frazier of ASCOA.
2. New Jersey Bill Would Hold In-Network ASCs Accountable for OON Costs.
3. 5 Fresh Ideas for ASC Cost-Cutting in 2012.
4. Call for Speakers: If you have a suggestion for a topic or speaker for the 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profits, Business and Legal Issues, please contact Scott Becker at email@example.com.
5. Podcast: Dr. Kenneth Pettine on the Society for Ambulatory Spine Surgery.
6. 40 New Statistics on Orthopedic Surgery Centers. 7. The Best Business Conference for ASC Owners & Administrators -- Plus 12 Sessions on Clinical, Safety and Quality Issues. Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
8. Ohio's Southwest General Health System Acquires Minority Stake in Big Creek Surgery Center.
9. AK Surgeon Group Denied CON for Kenai Surgery Center.
10. 5 Promising Pain Management Procedures ASCs Can Consider.
11. Free Webinar: Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs. Lisa Rock, President, Tamara Wagner, Vice President Coding, and Jessica Edmiston, Director of Coding, National Medical Billing Services, discuss documentation challenges in surgery centers. Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
12. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply costs in surgery centers. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Regent Surgical Health and Medical Facilities Corp.