| News & Analysis|
April 6, 2011
1. 15 New Surgery Centers Announced in March. 2. 5 Current Trends in Surgery Center Acquisition and
Features data and analysis from VMG Health
3. Improve ASC profits, improve ASC infection control and improve your golf swing: Register now for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). If interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com or call (800) 417-2035.4. NJAASC Issues Statement in Response to Report of Violations by Surgery Centers.
5. 6 Ways a Hospital/Surgery Center Joint Venture Benefits Both Parties. 6. Cosmetic Surgery Increases Almost 9% in 2010, Led by Breast Augmentation, Liposuction. 7. Free Webinar: EHR in the ASC: How to Drive Cost Savings (April 27, 1:15-2:15 Central). Reserve your spot today by clicking here.
8. 4 Predictions on the Switch to ICD-10.
9. 7 Statistics on Surgery Center Outcomes From the ASC Association.
10. Access MediQuip Launches Surgical Implant Device E-Newsletter.
Learn more about Access MediQuip
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes
and VMG Health
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Registration spots are going fast so register today! 95 percent of exhibits sold out.
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. Reducing Implant Costs - Terry L. Woodbeck, CEO, Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital
B. Avoiding Critical ASC Mistakes: Hiring Great Staff, Reducing Hours Per Case, Physician Utilization - Joyce Deno Thomas, RN, BSN, Senior Vice President, Operations, and Robert Welti, MD, Senior Vice President, Operations, Regent Surgical Health
C. How to Immediately Improve Your Golf Swing - Aaron Bergman, PGA Golf Pro
D. Can an ASC Improve Profits Through Market Consolidation - William J. L. Kennedy, MBA, SVP Business Development, NovaMed, Inc., and Michael Weaver, Vice President, Symbion, Inc.Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.