|News and Analysis|
April 04, 2012
1. 13 Essential ASC Benchmarks & How to Stay Ahead of the Curve.
2. Out-of-Network Illinois Surgery Center Battles Aetna Over $3.4M in Bills.
3. 12 New Surgery Centers in the Works.
4. The Best Business Conference for ASC Owners & Administrators -- Plus 12 Sessions on Clinical, Safety and Quality Issues. Early registration ends May 1st. To register, fax registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. High Pointe Surgery Center's Dr. Mark Dahl Performs Center's First Unicompartmental Knee Replacement.
6. Orlando Health's Acquisition of Florida's Health Central Includes Surgery Center.
7. Speakers sought for 19th Annual ASC Conference on ASCs and ACOs, opportunities to profit from healthcare real estate, cost cutting, profitability of ophthalmology in ASCs, essentials of the Life Safety Code, sterilization and clinical quality and the best ideas to increase profits at physician-owned hospitals. If you are interested in participating, please contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Public Coverage May Surpass Private By 2015.
9. Moody's: Acquisitions of Physician Practices Expected to Continue.
10. 10 Tips for Engaging Pain Management Patients Through YouTube.
11. Does your facility perform hammertoe procedures? Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Education for mdStrategies as he explores the coding for hammertoe and other podiatry procedures. This informative webinar takes place on April 12, 2012. To register, click here.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Surgical Notes and ASD Management.