| News & Analysis|
April 4, 2011
1. 50 Things to Know About the Proposed ACO Regulations.
Features insight from Scott Becker, JD, CPA, Partner with McGuireWoods LLP
. 2. New Jersey Inspectors Find Concerning Violations at Surgery Centers, Surgical Practices.
3. Can you still profit from out-of-network? Find out -- register now for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). If interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 417-2035.4. States Propose Measures to Alter, Remove CON Processes.
5. Medicare Issues Significant Changes to Surgery Center Drug and Biologics Reimbursement. 6. 18 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy in Surgery Centers. 7. Current and Future State of Surgery Center Pain Management: Q&A With Amy Mowles of Mowles Medical Practice Management.
Learn more about Mowles Medical Practice Management
. 8. 5 Ways to Ease the Transition to Hospital Ownership of a Surgery Center.
9. Free Webinar: Impact of Regional Anesthesia on Quality, Cost and Satisfaction (Tuesday, April 26, 1:15 PM CT - 2:15 PM CT). To register, click here.
10. 8 Ways to Enhance Patient Satisfaction in Surgery Centers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions
, and NovaMed
|9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Less than 200 registration spots remain; register today! Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. ACOs - An Overview of What to Expect and How to Prepare - Andrew Hayek, CEO, Surgical Care Affiliates
B. 10 Ways to Improve an ASC's Coding - Document Deficiencies, Financial Impacts and How to Work With Physicians - Kelly Webb, Director, ASC Billing
C. Threats to Physicians and Strategies to Protect Your Practice and Investment - Robert M. Schwartz, Executive Director, Proliance Surgeons
D. Accreditation, a 60-Minute Workshop - HFAP Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *
If you are interested in subscribing to our free hospital- and health system-focused e-weekly, click here; our free orthopedic and spine practice-focused e-weekly, click here; or e-mail your request to Scott Becker.
|For more information about print and online stories, please contact: |
Editor in Chief
For more information about advertising and exhibiting, please contact:
President and CEO