|News and Analysis|
March 30, 2012
1. What Can Football Teach Us About Surgery Center Management? 3 Essentials for ASC Improvement From Joe Zasa.
2. ProMed Alliance ACO to Include Surgery Center.
3. 5 Steps to an Effective Direct-to-Patient Marketing Strategy for a Surgery Center.
4. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Jeffrey Simmons, CDO, Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health & Anastasios Pantelidis, MD, of Marietta Surgery Center discuss ASC turnarounds. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
5. 100 Great Hospitals.
6. IN Surgery Center in Portage Hospital Completes Expansion.
7. Where Do Today's Medical Residents Want to Practice? 15 Statistics From Merritt Hawkins.
8. AZ's Kingman Regional Considering Surgery Center for Vacated Hospital.
9. If you've attended a Becker's Healthcare webinar or conference in 2011 or 2012, please register for the entire June ASC conference for a flat $600 price (i.e. deduct an additional $75-$225 from the full price if you register by April 1, 2012). To register per this special offer, please note the special discount and fax your registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register.Click here for the full brochure.
10. WA's Eastside Endoscopy Center Opens New Surgery Center in Issaquah.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Regent Surgical Health and ASD Management.