|News and Analysis|
March 28, 2012
1. 10 Steps for Bringing a New Physician to Your Surgery Center.
2. How the ASC Industry Can Succeed in the Future: Q&A With ASCOA CEO Luke Lambert.
3. Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Healthcare Reform's Individual Mandate.
4. If you've attended a Becker's Healthcare webinar or conference in 2011 or 2012, please register for the entire June ASC conference for a flat $600 price (i.e. deduct an additional $75-$225 from the full price if you register by April 1, 2012). To register per this special offer, please note the special discount and fax your registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. When Your ASC Needs "Immediate Corrective Action": How to Form a Plan of Correction for Medicare.
6. Riverview Medical Center Opens Surgical Day Stay.
7. New Hampshire Surgery Center Administrators Named to Board of State ASC Association.
8. How to Collect More Often on Spine Cases.
9. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, Senior Director of Surgery Sevices for Provista, discusses strategies to cut costs and take control of the supply chain. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. From Private Practice to Hospital Employment: Q&A With Nicholas Janiga of HealthCare Appraisers.
11. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Jeffrey Simmons, CDO, Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health & Anastasios Pantelidis, MD, of Marietta Surgery Center discuss ASC turnarounds. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Experior and Medical Facilities Corporation .