|News and Analysis|
March 26, 2012
1. 5 Strategies for Physician Recruitment in Competitive Markets.
2. AmSurg Acquisitions Spark Company Growth, Need for larger Headquarters.
3. 4 Priorities for ASC Physician Investors in 2012: Thoughts From Dr. John Byers.
4. If you've attended a Becker's Healthcare webinar or conference in 2011 or 2012, please register for the entire June ASC conference for a flat $600 price (i.e. deduct an additional $75-$225 from the full price if you register by April 1, 2012). To register per this special offer, please note the special discount and fax your registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. National Surgical Hospitals Names Current CEO John Rex-Waller Vice Chair of Board.
6. NY's Rochester Health System to Build New Surgery Center in Penfield.
7. Arkansas' Drew Memorial Hospital to Build New Surgery Center.
8. 30 New Statistics on ASC Acquisition & Valuation.
9. Free Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction. Richard Peters, Senior Director of Surgery Sevices for Provista, discusses strategies to cut costs and take control of the supply chain. Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
10. ASC Industry Leader to Know: Surgical Management Professionals' Mike Lipomi.
11. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Jeffrey Simmons, CDO, Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health & Anastasios Pantelidis, MD, of Marietta Surgery Center discuss ASC turnarounds. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, ASCOA and Interventional Management Services .