|News and Analysis|
March 23, 2012
1. Can ASC Investment and Hospital Employment Go Hand-in-Hand? 4 Thoughts From Dr. Thomas Miller.
2. Medical Facilities Corporation Increases Revenue to $220M in 2011.
3. Healthcare Reform's Day in Court: 6 Experts Weigh In.
4. If you've attended a Becker's Healthcare webinar or conference in 2011 or 2012, please register for the entire June ASC conference for a flat $500 price (i.e. deduct an additional $175-$325 from the full price if you register by April 1, 2012). To register per this special offer, please note the special discount and fax your registration to 888-678-5755, email your registration to email@example.com or call 1-800-417-2035 to register. Click here for the full brochure.
5. 5 Physicians Recently Joining Surgery Centers.
6. Physicians to Continue Working at Hanover SurgiCenter After Merger With WellSpan.
7. 10 New Surgery Centers Planned or Developed by Hospitals.
8. What Did Adam Smith Know in 1776 That Predicted the Rise of Surgery Centers and Physician-Owned Hospitals?
10. Seth Roiko to Oversee Surgery Centers at Sanford Health Detroit Lakes.
11. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Jeffrey Simmons, CDO, Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health & Anastasios Pantelidis, MD, of Marietta Surgery Center discuss ASC turnarounds. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Medical Facilities Corporation and VMG Health.