|News and Analysis|
March 21, 2012
1. 10 Steps to Improve ASC Profitability With Benchmarking From David Kelly of Samaritan North Surgery Center.
2. MedPAC: Final Recommendations Stand at 0.5% Payment Increase for ASCs in 2013.
3. 5 Things to Know About Successful Spine Surgery Center Joint Ventures.
4. Free Webinar: ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition. Jeffrey Simmons, CDO, Nap Gary, COO of Regent Surgical Health & Anastasios Pantelidis, MD, of Marietta Surgery Center discuss ASC turnarounds. Thursday, April 5, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
5. New Jersey Proposes to Limit How Much Physicians, ASCs Charge for Outpatient Care.
6. 5 Strategies for ASC Administrator Succession Planning From Lori Martin of SUMMIT Surgery Center.
7. Expansion of AZ's Tucson Medical Center to Include Surgery Center.
8. Free Webinar: Enhancing Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
9. New PA Medical Office Building in East Norriton to Include Surgery Center.
10. 25 Orthopedic & Spine Surgeons on the Move.
11. Speakers Sought for a Friday Session at the October 18th Annual Becker's ASC Conference in Improving Profitability, Business and Legal Issues. We are seeking a panelist or speaker for the session "Double Digit Profit Growth - How to Increase Profits in Challenging Times." We are also seeking great speakers on orthopedics in ASCs on adding cases and benchmarking quality & financial solvency of an ASC. If you are interested in speaking please contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org. June Becker's Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference--Exhibit space is about sold out. The conference includes Lou Holtz, Sam Donaldson and Tucker Carlson as keynote speakers along with the best business minds in the ASC industry. The conference has a heavy focus on spine, pain and orthopedics. To register, click here. For More information about a sponsorship or exhibiting, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
13. May Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - Exhibit Space Gone. The May conference, aimed at hospital leadership, has exhibit space sold out and only 100 attendee spots remain. Come see Bob Woodward, Mike Ditka and CEO panels moderated by Chuck Lauer and Suzy Welch. Click here to register. For more information about sponsorship, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Amkai and ASD Management.