|News and Analysis|
March 16, 2012
1. 6 Ways to Keep Eligible Cases at Your ASC: Thoughts From Dr. Brad Lerner.
2. Addition of New Surgery Centers Drives AmSurg Revenue Growth in 2011.
3. Regent Surgical Health's Nap Gary: 4 Major Issues Facing the ASC Industry.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. The best business meeting in the ASC arena -- plus keynote speakers Lou Holtz, Sam Donaldson and Tucker Carlson.102 great sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders. June 14-16, 2012, Chicago. Click here to register.
5. 16 New Statistics on Surgery Center Net Revenue.
6. Why to Consider Partial Knee Replacements: Q&A With Dr. Craig Della Valle of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush.
7. Physicians Surgical Center in OK to Open New ASC in Moore.
8. Free Webinar: Enhanging Revenue for ASCs - Best Practices and Great Ideas. Linda K. Peterson, CEO of Executive Solutions, LLC, discusses ideas to enhance revenue. Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
9. Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Proposed NY Surgery Center in Manhattan Rejected.
10. 4 Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs at Your ASC.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA, Surgical Notes and ASD Management.